Booking of stands for the next edition of WorldFood Poland – International Food&Drink Exhibition, which will take place on 21-23 April 2020, traditionally at the Warsaw EXPO XXI Center, has started. Time counts because companies that register their willingness to participate in the event can already count on big discounts. The “early birds” offer is valid for applications sent until the end of June 2019.
Companies reporting their participation in the Fair now, apart from preferential prices, can also have the possibility of choosing a convenient location for their stand.
The WorldFood Fair is a unique event in the capital of Poland, which is entirely focused on the broadly understood food and catering sector, including the production, processing, distribution, and sale of food and beverages. Every year the food industry meets to get to know new products and make valuable business contacts. The organizer’s approach is of great importance, which puts great emphasis on the development of the Fair in accordance with the expectations of exhibitors and visitors. “We analyze the needs of the food market on an ongoing basis and after each edition of the fair – opinions, and comments of their participants. Thanks to this, we create trade fairs that the industry really needs” – says Agnieszka Szpaderska, WorldFood Poland Fair Director. A Fair is a place of business negotiations and discussions on current topics and problems bothering the industry, there are also many attractions and substantive events.
At WorldFood Poland, international and local companies will present products in the following sectors:
• Food&Drinks – grocery, fruits&vegetables, meat&dairy, sweets and snacks, oils, non-alcoholic drinks (hot and cold) etc.
• EcoFood – dedicated to organic, natural and healthy products
• NutraFood – dedicated to nutraceuticals/dietary supplements
• Ingredients – dedicated to raw materials and food ingredients
• Wine&Spirits – dedicated to all alcoholic drinks: wine, spirits, beer, cider
• FoodTech – dedicated to Technology and Services used in Food Industry
Booking of stands at the WorldFood Poland 2019 Fair is possible after prior contact with the organizer of the fair.