What is WorldFood Poland’s Retail & HoReCa Centre?
Every WorldFood Poland exhibitor wants a little one-on-one time with the buyers, distributors and retail representatives of Poland’s major food and drinks companies. As there are over 6.800 attendees at each show, this can prove to be more than challenging.
With the Retail & HoReCa Centre, WorldFood exhibitors get a direct link to key decision makers, cutting out the middle man. What’s more – it is absolutely free for WorldFood Poland exhibitors.
WorldFood Poland is already the ideal platform when it comes to understanding the Polish food market, networking and promoting products in the EU’s 8th largest economy. The Retail & HoReCa Centre makes securing deals a smoother, easier.
The Retail & HoReCa Centre is clear in its mission: creating business meetings between WorldFood Poland’s exhibitors and figures from top Polish retailers/distributors and HoReCa sector members.
How does the Retail & HoReCa Centre work?
The Retail & HoReCa Centre works very simply:
1. Companies express their interest – Prior to WorldFood Poland’s opening on April 10 2018, a list of the Retail & HoReCa Centre’s participating companies will be released. Each company will list the product groups it is interested in. The list is constantly updated in the months running up to WorldFood Poland, so keep checking back to uncover further meeting opportunities.
2. Exhibitors identify who they want to speak to – Exhibitors, here is where you choose who you would like to meet at WorldFood Warsaw. Please note: companies taking part will only speak to exhibitors in their target product groups.
3. Exhibitors send out their applications
– Once you have chosen who you would like to do business with, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your list of prefered companies. Exhibitors should also please include a written list of products to be presented to each retailer or HoReCa representative with their emails. Our team will then make all the arrangements for you.
4. Wait for a reply – Successful applicants receive a confirmation email, featuring an individual schedule of meeting times, one week before the event.
5. Turn up & network – After that, it is a simple matter of preparing, turning up at your allotted time, wowing at your meeting and securing that big win on Poland’s food market.
Exhibitors: this is your chance to dazzle Poland’s leading food figures. You will be able to show off your latest products and business ventures and display your competitive advantages to a captive, highly interested audience. The Retail & HoReCa Centre gives exhibitors unparalleled access to the Polish companies that matter most.
Not only can exhibitors score some exclusive deals with Poland’s major food sector members, at the Retail & HoReCa Centre, but they can also tap into the latest trends in the Polish food market – direct from the players putting them into action.
2018’s Retail & HoReCa Centre was attended by some major players covering the length and breadth of Poland’s food sector. Just some of the companies that took part included:
Retail Chains, Coveniance Stores : Auchan, Carrefour, E.Leclerc, Ekowital, Eurocash, Ikea Food, Jeronimo Martins, Kuchnie Świata, La Gardere Travel Retail, Lidl, Makro Cash and Carry, Mila, Sps Handel, Tesco, Żabka, AMG Retail, Ray Trade, Rovita, La Passion du Vin, Wine Online
HoReCa sector, fitness clubs: Makarun spaghetti and salad, Euro Exclusive, North Coast, Caffee Point, Maczfit, La Lorraine, Lukoil/ Amic Polska, Green Caffe Nero, Organic Coffee, Muffia Bakery, UAB Ibrahim, Mr. Cheese & More / Uplegger Group
Book your slot at WorldFood Poland 2019’s Retail & HoReCa Centre now
The list of the Retail & HoReCa Centre’s participants will be released closer to WorldFood Poland. To get ahead of your rival exhibitors, why not register your company’s interest in attending today?
Remember, this is your company’s chance to get direct, exclusive access to crucial Polish retailers, distributors and HoReCa representatives. Give your brand that competitive edge at WorldFood Poland 2019’s Retail & HoReCa Centre.